My 30 Day Art Challenge, What's Yours?

Tuesday, January 9, 2018
Hey Everyone,

In an effort to "Take back the Joy" like I mentioned last week, I have decided to try to learn to draw better and learn to use watercolors... so each day I am doing small drawings and pattern paintings in 30 day challenge classes by Lisa Congdon.

I think this one is my favorite so far.
These classes are on CreativeBug I am an affiliate so if you click and join I do get a few pennies at no extra charge to you.

Daily Painting Challenge: 31 Patterns to Paint taught by Lisa Congdon.
 
This was my first day on the challenge.
But I have to tell you that I don't endorse just anything and I truly love CreativeBug. It is just a $4.95 a month and there are thousands of classes you can watch as many as you want. Teachers like Anna Maria Horner, Heather Ross, Lizzy House, and Amy Butler.

Teacups are hard

You also get one class to save each month that you will have access to forever. End sales pitch... I just honestly do love the site so I want to share.

The roses are cute right?

Next Wednesday I will have the new stickers (like this) for the Quilter's Planner up for you. They are so cute for February... girlie ones this time. I love making stickers but they are pretty labor intensive :)

Chairs are hard too but I really want to learn them so I am going to practice more.

Leaves... today I am going to paint Leaves I will show you next week.
These Paisleys took forever

And so did this Harlequin

Tell me if you have any challenges that you have set for yourself this year. I would love to encourage you on your way.

Love,
Julie
3 comments on "My 30 Day Art Challenge, What's Yours?"
  1. My goal for the year is to get my WIPs done. Some have been around for YEARS! I love how you're taking back the joy. I think doing that (making art) has a wonderful domino effect on everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been doing this challenge too! Creativebug is a great place to find fun things to make and inspire your art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 😄 I love your drawings! They look great!! I'm going to have to check out that site, I never heard of it before.

    My challenge is to spend 6 hours a day in my craft room and get things done. It's my full time job and I have been very VERY lazy about it since November. So...it's time to get off my toosh and focus.

    Love your posts, they are very refreshing

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature