You Are My Sister

Saturday, June 8, 2013
Calling all of my local friends (that would be those of us from the SF Bay Area) or those that have the means to get here on relatively short notice. Heather Ross, the amazing designer of so many of our favorite fabrics, is having a benefit for her sister who was just diagnosed with Breast Cancer. Here sister Christie lives here locally, so Heather has chosen to partner with Hart's Fabric in Santa Cruz in hosting this event. Here is the flyer:

Please go to Heather's blog to read the full story. I know you will want to be there for this event. I just heard about it for the first time on Tuesday when I was at Hart's for the South Bay Area Modern Quilt Guild Meeting. Please, join me in spreading the word to your friends and family. The items that are to be auctioned are varied and wonderful.
3 comments on "You Are My Sister"
  1. I am so interested. Too bad I'm not local any more. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, it was great to see you at the meeting Tuesday night and thanks for spreading the word.

    For those of you who don't live in the Bay Area but would like to show support, visit Heather's Blog to purchase advance online RAFFLE TICKET or to buy a tee shirt and signed poster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great cause, I hope there are lots of takers

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature